Develop Strategies To:
Engage Targeted or Broad Audiences in Science & Technology
- Increase awareness in the topics, capabilities & challenges important to your organization
“STEAM STEM” Education
- Integrate the Arts (A) into Science-Technology- Engineering-Math (STEM) education to train more effectively
- Science and engineering, critical thinking, communication, and creativity
- Ensure future employees will be well-trained and interested
Promote Community Development
- Serve your local communities more effectively through engaging activities
Raise Brand or Product Awareness
- Develop a science and technology-themed campaign to reach a broad audience
Connect with Artists to Tell Your Story
- Inspire professional, semi-professional or lay audiences to present your information in a novel manner.
- Artists can sign up here
Inspire Your Art with Science & Technology
- Learn from scientists/science and engineers/technology to inspire your professional art
Brainstorm Other Ideas to Support Your Organizational Needs
- Contact us for more information or to discuss your particular interests!
Jancy has a unique ability to engage audiences in science through the arts. Her passion and knowledge manifests itself in the world class competitions that she organizes and the interest generated in science across the world. She is generous in sharing her expertise across the stem community and is I think one of the thought leaders in STEAM education.
--Heather MacRae, Managing Director, The Ideas Foundation
SciArt Exchange is always happy to talk with professional and developing artists about their current and future work. They are genuinely interested in bringing the scientists and engineers together with artists for everyone's benefit. The Executive Director, Jancy McPhee, offered tremendous support initially and during the creation of my science and engineering-inspired music video.
-Sputniko!, Professional Artist & MIT Media Lab Professor
SciArt Exchange has been an advisor to NASA, The Harris Foundation (Exxon Mobile Bernard Harris Summer Science Camps), Mars Society, USRA, Lunar Planetary Institute, German Space Agency, Center for the Advancement of Science in Space, Lockheed Martin, Space Commerce Expo, The Ideas Foundation and many others.